Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. The facility consists of six 42’ diameter x 140’ tall silos, two new 30,000 BPH truck receiving systems, grain scalpers, new 10,000 BPH grain dryer system, and a new 80,000 BPH rail loadout system. Features:
- Receiving & Shipping Systems:
- Two truck receiving rated at 30,000 BPH per line, via two 10’ x 28’ truck pits.
- Rail loadout rated at 80,000 BPH via a bulk weigher.
- Rail receiving at 20,000 BPH.
- PM Luft Kanal aeration & unloading floors.
- 10,000 BPH grain dryer system.
- One 30,000 BPH grain screener.
- Three 30,000 BPH grain scalpers.
- Slipformed Concrete Elevator
- 1,000,000 bushels in six 42’-0” diameter x 140’-0” tall bins and two interstices.
- 500# manlift in enclosed shaftway.
- Support Systems
- Dust control systems
- New 30,000 BPH reclaim system for existing steel bins.
- Rail loadout building