Cargill Limited is a subsidiary of Minneapolis-based Cargill, Incorporated, an international provider of food, agriculture and risk management products and services. Cargill Limited is one of Canada’s largest merchandisers and processors. This is our third major project for Cargill in Dauphin, having built the original elevator in 1985 and an annex to the facility in 1997. Features:
- Elevator Features (built in 1985):
- Slipformed concrete elevator with 215,000 bushels of storage in 17 bins.
- 10,000 BPH bucket elevator with 18-duct primary distributor and 10-duct secondary distributor.
- Grain cleaner.
- 10’ x 35’ truck scale.
- Office and warehouse facilities.
- Annex Features (built in 1997):
- Slipformed concrete annex with 200,000 bushels of storage in 9 bins.
- Receiving and reclaim systems at 10,000 BPH.
- Expansion Features (built in 1999):
- 32,000 BPH reclaim shipping system.
- New shipping leg and bulk weigher.
- New elevator dust system.
- New elevator control system.