Cargill Limited is a subsidiary of Minneapolis-based Cargill, Incorporated, an international provider of food, agriculture and risk management products and services. Cargill Limited is one of Canada’s largest merchandisers and processors. 12,000 tonne grain elevator. Features:
- Receiving & Shipping Systems:
- Truck receiving rated at 15,000 BPH with future 2nd truck receiving line.
- Truck loadout rated at 15,000 BPH.
- Two track rail loadout rated at 30,000 BPH each with future 3rd and 4th track loadout.
- Shipping bulk weigher.
- Shipping pre-weigh system.
- Rail car moving system.
- 10’ x 100’ truck scale.
- Transfer system rated at 15,000 BPH.
- Top transfer system rated at 15,000 BPH with future 2nd line.
- Slipformed Concrete Elevator
- 441,000 bushels of storage in 27 bins.
- 50 tonne per hour grain drying system.
- Single dust system.
- Support Systems
- Complete plant automation.
- Electrical Installation.
- Facility office.
- Receiving and loadout buildings.