Cargill Limited is a subsidiary of Minneapolis-based Cargill, Incorporated, an international provider of food, agriculture, and risk management products and services. Cargill Limited is one of Canada’s largest merchandisers and processors. The elevator consists of 23 main elevator bins and 15 cleaner bins with full cleaning and drying capabilities. Features:
- Receiving & Shipping Systems:
- Dual truck receiving rated at 15,000 BPH each.
- Truck loadout rated at 15,000 BPH.
- Dual rail loadout rated at 30,000 BPH.
- Shipping bulk weigher.
- Rail car moving system.
- 10’ x 100’ truck scale.
- Slipformed Concrete Elevator
- 643,000 bushels of storage in 23 bins.
- 44,000 bushels of cleaning storage in 17 bins.
- Dual cleaning lines.
- 50 tonne per hour grain drying system.
- Dual dust systems.
- Cleaned grain transfer system.
- Support Systems
- Complete plant automation.
- Electrical installation.
- Facility office.
- Receiving and loadout buildings