CHS Cooperatives, based at Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, is a producer-to-consumer cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers, and their local coops from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. This annex consists of two 50’-0” diameter by 120’-0” tall slipform silos. Capacity of this structure is 370,000 usable bushels. Features:
- Receiving & Shipping Systems:
- Truck receiving rated at 15,000 BPH via one 8’ x 26’ truck pit (at existing house).
- Two new shipping legs one at 40,000 BPH and one at 20,000 BPH.
- 60,000 BPH Intersystems rail loadout bulk weigher.
- Top reversing transfer belt conveyor to existing workhouse at 30,000 BPH.
- Gravity discharges from each new silo via electric proportioning gate direct to bucket elevators.
- Slipformed Concrete Elevator
- Two 50’ diameter x 120’ high wheat silos.
- 370,000 bushel capacity.
- Flat floor bin with flush floor “drive over” bin aeration system.
- Owner installed loop track to accommodate 110 car unit trains.