« View all projects
Hawkeye Renewables is a producer of renewable energy. Summary of project features:
- DDG Loadout System and Enclosure
- One 300 TPH truck loadout bay.
- DDG (Dried Distillers Grain) Storage
- One 125' x 175' flat storage building. Approximately 3,500 ton capacity.
- 50 TPH drag conveyance system for DDG from process.
- DDG Loadout (300 TPH Capacity)
- 300 TPH bucket elevator spouted to a compact filter module.
- Routed to one truck with retractable spout.
DDG Storage/Handling Facility
Client Name: Hawkeye Renewables
Location: Iowa Falls, IA