« View all projects
Receiving & Shipping Systems:
- Two truck receiving pits rated at 30,000 BPH and a third pit rail reclaim or peak harvest truck receiving.
- Three 30,000 BPH bucket elevators and top-fill distributors.
- Rail loadout rated at 80,000 BPH, including two 40,000 BPH reclaim belts, 4,000 bushel surge bin, and enclosed shipping bulk weigher.
- Scalping and cleaning system for rail loadout.
- Luft Kanal Bin Unloading and Aeration Systems.
- Steel bin annex transfer and reclaim tie-ins.
- Considerations for a 7,000 bushel per hour grain drying system.
Slipformed Concrete Elevator
- 1,025,000 bushels of storage incorporating
- Two - 58’ diameter silos (630,000 bushels)
- Two - 38’ diameter silos (260,000 bushels)
- Three - blending and fines interstice bins (50,000 bushels)
- One - 32’ diameter wet bin with steel cone hopper (85,000 bushels)
- 650# Manlift in enclosed shaftway.
- Truck receiving dust control system
- Pre-engineered metal receiving control office & MCC room.
- Electrical and facility controls coordination.
Shuttle Train Loading Facility
Client Name: Heartland Coop
Location: Fairfield, IA