The Andersons are headquartered in Maumee, Ohio. This facility includes grain receiving, two 44’ diameter x 120’ high, 280,000 bushel grain storage silos, grinding, handling and DDGS storage and loadout. The DDGS building is a 125’ x 250’ flat storage building with 8,000 ton capacity. It has a 20 TPH pneumatic conveyance system for the DDGS from process. Loadout will ship DDGS through a 550 TPH bulk weigher routed to one rail loadout system using a shuttle conveyor and retractable spouts. Features:
- Slipformed Corn Storage
- Two 44’ diameter x 120’ high silos.
- Slipformed surge bins and machinery core.
- 280,000 bushel capacity.
- Corn Receiving System and Enclosure
- One 15,000 BPH truck receiving bay.
- Corn Milling
- Two 3,000 BPH scalpers.
- Three hammermills with 3600 BPH grinding (100 TPH) capacity.
- DDG (Dried Distillers Grain) Storage
- One 125’ x 250’ flat storage building. 8,000 ton capacity.
- 20 TPH pneumatic conveyance system for DDG from process.
- DDG Loadout (550 TPH Capacity)
- DDG shipped through a 550 TPH bulk weigher.
- Routed to one rail line with shuttle conveyor and retractable spouts.