Landus Cooperative (formerly West Central Cooperative) has been a loyal client of Todd & Sargent since 1974. The original soy processing facilitywe built in 1991 in Ralston and expanded in 1997 included:
• Slipform equipment tower housing bean and meal scaling, bean cleaning and sizing equipment.
• Slipform finished meal storage.
• Pre-cast concrete process building incorporating dryer, expellers, and related material handling.
• Other Features:
• Full computerized production control, material routing, inventory monitoring, and report generating systems.
• Oil screening, filtration, and related material handling.
• Bulk truck and railroad loadout system for both soymeal and oil
• Office and employee facilities.
In 2015, Todd & Sargent expanded the facility which increased production by 50%. The expansion included the following:
• Soybean transfer system from existing grain storage.
• Slipform equipment tower houses weighing, cleaning, and grinding equipment.
• Pre-cast dryer/expeller rooms and pre-engineered metal oil/cakes cooling rooms.
• Slipform meal storage silo and truck loadout system.
• Millwright installation of expellers, oil screening, cakes cooling, meal sizing, and material handling equipment.
Services Provided by Todd & Sargent:
- Cast-in-Place Concrete
- Slipform Concrete
- Bridge Construction
- Steel Erection
- Pre-cast Installation