Landus Cooperative is a large agricultural products handler and processor with many facilities located throughout Iowa. West Central Cooperative produces SoyPlus soybean meal and oil products, as well as storing, drying, and shipping grains.
Summary of Project Features:
- Slipform annex structure that will house 1.8 million bushels.
- Dual 20,000 BPH receiving systems. Pits are designed to hold over 1,000 bushels.
- Dual 20,000 BPH reclaim system that allows for transferring to drying bins or rail loadout at 40,000 BPH.
- Other Features:
- Fully computerized material routing systems.
- 1/10 CFM/BU aeration system.
- Scalping system.
- Allowances for future cleaning and drying systems.