Lincolnway Energy is a producer of renewable energy. Lincolnway Energy processes corn into fuel grade ethanol and distillers’ grains. Two 500,000 bushel capacity silos, two 15,000 BPH truck receiving systems and one 30,000 BPH rail receiving system. Features:
- Slipformed Corn Storage
- Two 55’ diameter x 140’ high silos.
- Slipformed surge bins and milling core.
- 500,000 bushel capacity.
- Corn Receiving System and Enclosure
- Two 15,000 BPH truck receiving bays.
- One 30,000 BPH rail receiving bay.
- Corn Milling
- One 3,000 BPH scalper gravity fed from surge bin and adjacent silo.
- Two hammermills with 84 TPH capacity.
- Constructed to double the capacity in the future.
- DDG (Dried Distillers Grain) Storage
- One 125’ x 225’ flat storage building. Approximately 6,800 ton capacity.
- 20 TPH pneumatic conveyance system for DDG from process.
- DDG Loadout (400 TPH Capacity)
- DDG shipped through a 400 TPH bulkweigher.
- Routed to one rail line with shuttle conveyor and retractable spouts.
- Routed to one truck line with retractable spout.