The Mennel Milling Company has been milling wheat into flour since 1886. Their flours are used by nationally known companies but also by independent bakers. Their flour is also used by major mix manufacturers and bakeries that cater to the fast food and restaurant trade. They dry flour as well as thermal process flour for those with very special requirements. Mennel Milling also produces wheat bran and wheat germ. This project consists of six 12’ x 12’ x 66’ high sidewall bins (112’ overall height). The bin structure is located 6’ from the existing loadout structure to accommodate the new bin foundation.Todd & Sargent is also providing all pneumatic fill and reclaim conveyors for the bin tower. Features:
- Slipformed Wheat Midds Loadout Tower.
- Six 133 ton capacity bins; 12' x 12' x 61' sidewall (112' overall).
- Pneumatic fill system with Vortex valves.
- Six midds hoppers with Vibro-Bin dischargers.
- Six 100 TPH reclaim screw conveyors.
- One 100 TPH transfer screw to existing midds loadout.
- Top baghouse to aspirate bins - 3500 CFM.