Miller Milling is a leader in the evolution of the milling industry. Miller Milling has twin state-of-the-art facilities with the latest milling technology in Winchester, Virginia, and Fresno, California. When Hershey Foods Corp. sold its pasta division in 1999, Miller Milling cemented its relationships with the new company formed as a result, New World Pasta, and continues to provide durum to the many brands it manufactures. It has also added substantial hard wheat milling capacity to both its east and west coast facilities. A new 800,000 bushel wheat storage and high speed rail receiving expansion. Features:
- Flour Mill Upgrades - 2013:
- Installation of new “D” Mill equipment at 7500 CWT capacity.
- Installation of four 100,000# fast loadout bins for truck and rail in a new insulated structure.
- Installation of a new wheat transfer scale in the existing grain storage annex.
- Relocation of existing mill feed loadout conveyor.
- Construction of new compressor and MCC rooms.
- Wheat Storage & Rail Receiving - 2014:
- New high-speed rail car unloading and transfer for unit train unloading.
- New 800,000 bushel slipform concrete hopper bottomed grain storage with high-speed filling system.
- Reclaim equipment from new silos to existing raw wheat pre-cleaning.