« View all projects
Summary of Project Features
- Demolition, Retrofit and New Equipment Installation
- Remove existing relcaim equipment, top transfer drag and distributor, supports, spouting and bridge.
- Extend receiving and shipping bucket elevator.
- Install two new gate valves and a lined u-trough to existing bulkweigher.
- Two new 12,000 BPH transfer drag conveyors from each leg to the new dual inlet distributor.
- Install a new "Schlagel" dual inlet, 24-duct, electric distributor.
- Install new 25,000 BPH reclaim drag and retrofit gate valves to both legs.
- Install new dust collection baghouse and support structural.
- Structural Supports & Access, Miscellaneous
- Install a new structural support bent and top transfer drag bridge.
- Install new access to the receiving leg and shipping leg extensions.
- Install a new electric 500# capacity manlift and steel shaftway.
Inland Grain Terminal Upgrades
Client Name: Parrish & Heimbecker
Location: Quill Lake, SK