INLAND GRAIN TERMINAL
Richardson has a rich history in Canadian agriculture, successfully serving growers and international customers for over 150 years. Richardson International is Canada’s largest agribusiness and is recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing. Based in Winnipeg, Richardson is a worldwide handler and merchandiser of all major Canadian-grown grains and oilseeds and a vertically-integrated processor and manufacturer of oats and canola-based products.
Summary of Project:
Slipformed Concrete Workhouse
• 626,500 bushels (16,980 tonne) of storage in 23 bins with 9 on 12 slick coat hoppers.
• Two bucket elevators, two transfer drags, and top double distributor, each rated at 30,000 BPH (800 MTPH) distribution.
• 60,000 BPH elevator reclaim belt conveyor fed by proportioning gates.
Receiving & Shipping Systems:
• Truck Receiving rated at 30,000 BPH with 10’ x 110’ aspirated "dump- thru" truck scale incorporating a 6’ x 54’ dump grate.
• Loop track rail loadout rated at 60,000 BPH.
• Shipping Bulk Weigher with 100 tonne upper garner.
• Tie-ins from Steel Annex reclaim through 30,000 BPH (800 MTPH) Shipping Leg.
• Railcar reclaim, truck loadout and inventory audit spout rated at 10,000 BPH.
C. Auxiliary Systems
• Facility and Cleaner Dust Systems with 5,000 CF dust loadout bin.
• Erect pre-engineered metal buildings for Receiving Control Office, Cleaning Enclosure, and Rail Loadout Booth.
• 650# capacity manlift with stops at grade, bulkweigher, and bin deck.
• Considerations for cleaning in the future.