Sanderson Farms is a fully integrated poultry producer with headquarters in Laurel, Mississippi. Sanderson Farms is the third largest fully integrated poultry producer in the United States. This is the sixth mill that Todd & Sargent has built for Sanderson Farms. Features
- Two Receiving Systems
- Rail receiving rated at 45,000 BPH.
- Truck receiving rated at 14,000 CFH/280 TPH.
- Ingredient Storage Bins
- 19 ingredient bins to mixer - 3,900 tons
- Four pellet mill surge bins - 290 tons
- 22 bulk loadout bins - 3,000 tons (dual driveways)
- Whole Grain Storage: 600,000 bushel capacity.
- Soybean Meal Storage: 8400 tons
- Batching: 216 TPH capacity
- One 12-ton mixer.
- One 20 bin micro ingredient system.
- Pelleting: 180 TPH
- Two pellet lines each providing 90 TPH.
- Two pellet mills, each with dual conditioners, horizontal coolers, and a crumbler.
- Support Systems
- Complete plant automation, electrical and mechanical installation.