« View all projects
Summary of Project Features
- Receiving Systems
- One combination rail/truck receiving line rated at 15,000 BPH.
- One truck receiving line rated at 10,000 BPH.
- Ingredient Storage Bins
- 27 ingredient bins to mixer - 2,900 tons
- Two soybean meal bins (outside mill) - 1,300 tons
- Six pellet mill surge bins - 663 tons
- 28 bulk loadout bins - 3,400 tons
- Whole Grain Storage: 500,000 bushel capacity
- Six 30' diameter by 140' high silos with steel cone hoppers.
- Grinding System
- Two 45 TPH lines rated at 600 micron.
- Batching: 160 TPH capacity
- One 8-ton hi-speed mixer.
- Two 20 bin micro ingredient system.
- Pelleting: 80 TPH capacity (Future 120 TPH capacity)
- Two lines each providing 40 TPH; third line future.
- Pellet mills with 500 HP motors and counterflow coolers.
- Downstream fat/enzyme application.
- Dual loudout bays.
- Support Systems
- Complete plant automation.
- Electrical installation.
- Mechanical installation.
- Mill Upgrades
- Installation of 3rd Pelleting System
- Additions to Grinding, Batching, and Loadout
- Mechanical installation
- Electrical installation
- Beta Raven Controls
Swine Feed Mill Upgrades
Client Name: Seaboard Foods Inc.
Location: Leoti, KS