Southwest Iowa Renewable Energy headquarters are in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Majority ownership is local farmer-based organization founded in 2005. 1,000,000 bushel receiving and storage facility with DDGS storage and handling for their Council Bluffs, Iowa, ethanol plant. Features:
- Slipformed Corn Storage
- Two 74’ diameter x 150’ high silos, with grinding core.
- 1,000,000 bushel capacity.
- Corn Receiving Systems
- Two 25,000 BPH truck receiving systems.
- One 50,000 BPH rail receiving system.
- Corn Grinding
- Four hammermills with 6000 BPH capacity.
- DDGS (Dried Distillers Grain with Solubles)
- One 55’ diameter x 112’ high slipformed silo.
- 4,000 tons storage.
- 4,000 ton DDGS Barn (By ICM).
- Loadout for DDGS - 400 TPH
- Routed to one rail line.
- Routed to one truck line.