Suncor Energy is a growing integrated energy company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario. Suncor refines crude oil and markets a range of petroleum and petrochemical products, primarily under the Suncor brand. The company is also working to be part of a growing renewable energy industry. Features:
- Slipformed Corn Storage
- Two 70’ diameter x 100’ high silos.
- 600,000 bushel capacity.
- Corn Receiving System
- Two 15,000 BPH truck receiving.
- One 15,000 BPH rail receiving.
- Corn Grinding
- Three hammermills with 4500 BPH capacity.
- DDGS (Dried Distillers Grain with Solubles)
- 140’ x 175’ long metal building.
- 5,000 tons storage
- Loadout for DDGS
- Routed to one rail line.
- Routed to one truck line.