Superior East, LLC is a joint venture between the Aurora Cooperative of Aurora, Nebraska and CHS of St. Paul, Minnesota. Aurora Cooperative is a premiere, multi-purpose agricultural cooperative providing service and expertise in grain, agronomy, animal nutrition and energy which serves customers and patrons across Nebraska and in surrounding states. CHS is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers, and cooperatives across the United States, diversified in energy, grains, and foods The facility incorporates a 1,325,000 bushel slipformed grain elevator, two 20,000 BPH truck receiving systems, an 80,000 BPH rail loadout system with bulk weigher, a 7,000 BPH dryer system, and a 2,200,000 bushel grain pile system. Features:
- Receiving & Shipping Systems:
- Two truck receiving systems at 20,000 BPH via two 10’ x 24’ truck pits.
- Rail loadout rated at 80,000 BPH via a bulk weigher.
- Rail receiving at 20,000 BPH.
- PM Luft Kanals for aeration and final cleanout.
- Receiving/loadout dust control filter and fan.
- Slipformed Concrete Elevator
- 1,325,000 bushels in eight 42’-0” diameter x 140’-0” tall bins and two interstices.
- 7,000 BPH dryer system
- Support Systems
- Complete plant automation.
- Electrical installation.
- Facility control office.
- Receiving building.