United Grain Growers, or UGG, was a Canadian grain distributor. Founded in 1906 in Winnipeg, UGG was active in grain sales, crop inputs and livestock production services. In 2001 UGG merged with Agricore to form Agricore United in a deal brokered by Archer Daniels Midland, a majority stakeholder in the new company. New 683,000 bushel grain cleaning annex addition. This facility increases grain storage capacity by 18,500 tonnes to a total of 32,000 tonnes. Features
- Receiving & Shipping Systems:
- Truck receiving rated at 15,000 BPH.
- Top transfer from existing at 20,000 BPH.
- Two track rail loadout rated at 30,000 BPH each with future 3rd track.
- Shipping Pre-Weigh System.
- Existing Rail Car Moving System.
- Transfer system rated at 20,000 BPH back to existing.
- Receiving and transfer bulk weighers rated at 15,000 BPH each.
- Primary and secondary grain cleaning.
- Slipformed Concrete Elevator
- 600,000 bushels of storage in 14 bins.
- 38,900 bushels of cleaning storage in 14 bins.
- 7,500 bushels of pre-weigh storage.
- 55 tonne per hour grain drying system.
- Single dust system.
- Support Systems
- Complete plant automation.
- Electrical installation.
- Facility control office.
- Receiving and loadout buildings.