Valero Energy Corporation is based in San Antonio, Texas, and is North America’s largest independent petroleum refiner and marketer. This plant will process 39 million bushels of corn per year and have the capacity to process approximately 390,000 tons of distillers grain. It is designed to run continuously, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week year round. Features:
- Slipformed Corn Storage
- Four 74’ diameter x 150’ high silos. 2,200,000 bushel capacity.
- Corn Receiving System
- Two 20,000 BPH truck receiving. One 40,000 BPH rail receiving.
- Corn Grinding
- Four hammermills with 168 TPH capacity.
- DDGS (Dried Distillers Grain with Solubles)
- Two 55’ diameter x 112’ high; 4,000 ton capacity per silo. Flat floored with 200 TPH Laidig unloaders.
- Loadout for DDGS
- DDGS can be loaded out through a 400 TPH bulk weigher. Routed to two rail lines. Routed to two truck lines.