Valero Energy Corporation is based in San Antonio, Texas, and is North America’s largest independent petroleum refiner and marketer. This facility has the capacity to produce 110 million gallons of ethanol per year, process approximately 39 million bushels of corn per year and produce 350,000 tons of Distillers Grains annually. Features
- Slipformed Corn Storage
- Four 74’ diameter x 150’ high silos.
- 2,200,000 bushel capacity.
- Corn Receiving System
- Two 20,000 BPH truck receiving.
- One 40,000 BPH rail receiving.
- Corn Grinding
- Four hammermills with 168 TPH capacity.
- DDGS (Dried Distillers Grain with Solubles)
- Two 55’ diameter x 112’ high; 4,000 ton capacity per silo.
- Flat floored with 235 TPH Laidig unloaders.
- Loadout for DDGS
- DDGS can be loaded out through a 400 TPH bulk weigher.
- Routed to two rail lines.
- Routed to two truck lines.