At Todd & Sargent, we are continually striving to provide the safest workplace in the construction industry.
Worker safety is as important to us as the craftsmanship and functionality we build into each of our projects. From company culture to industry-wide advocacy, Todd & Sargent takes careful steps to keep our workers safe and our jobsites accident-free. To do this we:
- Train each of our employees to think "safety first".
- Employ a full-time Safety Director dedicated to ensuring the safety of each of our projects.
- Administer daily toolbox safety sessions and weekly in-depth training for all field employees to ensure that all workers are educated on how to do their job safely.
- Work closely and actively with third-party safety specialists, industry groups, and trade associations to continually evaluate our safety program.
- Perform an annual risk assessment and create a formal Risk Improvement Plan to set company safety goals for the year.
- Maintain a Corporate Safety Committee that includes upper management and holds bi-monthly safety meetings to determine how we can keep improving our company’s safety.
We are proud to be a consistent recipient of the ABC Safety Training and Evaluation Process award. Our dedication to safety has made Todd & Sargent among the safest companies in our industry.