Ag Processing Inc Cooperative (AGP®) is a farmer-owned cooperative; engaged in the procurement, processing, marketing, and transportation of grains and grain products. This expansion of their agriculture product export facility at Washington State’s is the only deep-water port on the Pacific Coast. Expansion will include construction of on-site storage silos and infrastructure to increase unloading capacity at the AGP Terminal 2 facility at the Port of Grays Harbor in Aberdeen, Washington. The expanded facility will provide a gateway destination for soybean meal, grains, distillers grains, gluten meal, and beet pulp pellets.
- Receiving & Shipping Systems:
- Rail receiving rated at 60,000 BPH via two railcar dump pits
- Cleaning system & bulk weigher rated at 60,000 BPH
- Transfer grain at 60,000 BPH to existing ship loader via shipping bins
- Belt conveyors to current bulk commodity transloading and from current rail receiving rated at 60,000 BPH
- Two 12,500 bushel bins, truck scale and retractable trailer dust hood for dust/screenings truck loadout system
- Receiving, shipping and truck loadout dust control filters and fans
- Shipping Bins to Pre-Grade and Pre-Weigh Whole Grains
- 335,000 bushels in four 39’-0” diameter x 126’-0” tall silos with cone hoppers
- Bolted structural top tower supports cleaners, bulk weigher, and 650# manlift in enclosed shaftway
- Storage Silos for Whole Grain, Soybean Meal, Dried Distillers Grain & Solubles
- 2,475,250 bushels (44,442 tonnes) in eight 70’-0” diameter x 132’-0” tall silos
- Flat floors, Laidig unloaders, and above grade reclaim tunnels
- Support Systems
- Complete plant automation and existing controls upgrade.
- Electrical installation and new MCC Building (PEMB)
- Facility control office and F.G.I.S. sampling/grading building (PEMB)
- Rail receiving building (PEMB) with railcar gate opener, rail axle ccale, RF tag readers, and consideration of future railcar unloader.